Thursday, June 14, 2012

Heights...


Let me just walk,
for I can feel myself then,
I can talk to myself,
Yeah as if I don't do that other times.
But its different you know, 
Its more alive.
The joy is different,
the feeling is amazing.
Maybe its the air that smells different,
or is it the heights that I love?
I guess I will never know,
but do I care?
Well let it be the cold,
or the sharp wind,
or those foggy mornings.
Who knows what makes my heart skip,
it may be the starry nights,
or the howl of the wild animal away,
or may be too close.
The water was cold,
so I just barely touched,
the fire kept us alive,
so I collected the wood.
Snow had different plans,
but they can change,
as long as you love the wind,
and can smell the air right.
I will go soon,
and I will go again,
I will walk alone,
I will find my way,
I know the winds roar,
and snow carves a path,
the howls will guide, 
and the stars walk along,
I will walk upto the summit,
and look down from there,
I know it would be amazing,
I can feel it here as well.

No comments: