Thursday, May 12, 2016

A slow motion scene - Getting Slapped

I saw his right hand rising, reaching for my temple, slapping me and then dropping by to its side. His hand made a loud thud noise against my cheek. It was the sound of someone clapping hard. My face swung to the side by the pressure of the hand and the left portion of my face along with the forehead ringed. Water rolled down my eyes. He was glowering me when he lifted his arm and his expression changed when he dropped it. His eyes were red through out. When he hit me suddenly, I lost my balance and my body shuttered. My hair swayed and a few of them got stuck to my lips. A part of his palm had impacted my lips as well. I reached to touch my cheek as soon as his hand withdrew. I could see that his right arm was trembling. I could not move forward or backward in such short time and I stood still when he slapped me. For a moment, I could not see anything as my eyes had welled up and my head was swinging. I could then see him standing in front of me while my face burned and lips trembled. People surrounding us had started moving towards us as I stared at him. 

No comments: